The Cut Sheet Library in a submittal will contain the master cuts sheet for a brand as well as any attachments within the submittal. For more information on how to load cut sheets into OASIS to create master copies, click here. OASIS will automatically generate brands in the cut sheet library as the material is added to the submittal's BOM. Once a brand has generated, users can locate the desired cut sheets to be added for each catalog number.
Adding Cut Sheets from a Brand's Master List
1. Select a brand within the cut sheet library.
2. Select a catalog.
3. Select a section.
4. Select a cut sheet. Note: users can also search for the cut sheet directly using the "Page / Part" search bar.
5. Drag the cut sheet and drop it into the space next to a line in the BOM.
Adding Cut Sheets from Attachments
1. Navigate to the "Attachments" tab.
2. Select the icon to attach a file.
3. Locate the desired file on the machine.
4. Select "Open."
5. The "Edit Attachment" window will appear.
6. Define the necessary identifiers for the attachment. For more information, click here.
7. Click "Ok."
8. Select the "Items" tab.
9. In the cut sheet library, select the "Attachments" section.
10. Select the "Submittal Attachments" section.
11. Drag the cut sheet into the space next to a line in the BOM.