Many reports created in OASIS can be saved and accessed from the Reports page. This provides users with the ability to quickly run the report without having to rebuild it. A saved report can also be shared with other users in OASIS. This article will explain how to access a saved report and share it with others.
1. Navigate to the Reports page.
2. Saved reports will appear in the listing. Double-click a report to open it.
3. The Report Options window will appear.
The Action Tab
Use this tab to print the report or open the report builder.
- Output to- select an output for printing the report
- Local Printer- print the report using a printer on your local network
- Print Preview- view a PDF copy of the report
- PDF File- save a PDF copy of the report
- Microsoft Excel-save an Excel copy of the report
- Send Message- email a PDF copy of the report
- Send Message (Excel)- email an Excel copy of the report
- Print- print the report to the selected output
- Edit- open the report builder to make changes
The Access Tab
Use this tab to modify user access to the saved report.
- Acc- grant the user access by checking the checkbox
- Can Print- allow the user to print the report
- Can Edit- allow the user to edit the report
- Home Page- allow the user to access the report from the Home page of OASIS using the Reports menu
The Attachments Tab
Use this tab to attach electronic files to the report. Learn more about navigating the Attachments tab in OASIS.