Users may enter multiple invoices and payments at one time, using the "Multiple PO/ Invoice Entry" window. This can be completed for one to ten or more invoices. However, if entering fewer than ten invoices, it is recommended that the standard invoice screen is used.
Note: the information entered through this method is in summary form only. Some details reports will not function as expected and resell invoicing may be affected (resell invoicing may still be possible, but some of the automated functions will not be available).
1. Navigate to the Invoices page.
2. Select "Tools."
3. Select "Multiple Commissioned PO/ Invoice Entry."
4. The "Multiple PO/ Invoice Entry" window will appear.
5. In the header area, select the needed manufacturer.
6. If needed, select the CSR.
7. If needed, select a batch. Note: this field is only available if batches are configured in OASIS.
8. Confirm that the following columns are listed in the window. Note: if the columns do not appear, select "File" and "Preferences" to add the needed columns to the window. For more information, click here.
- PO#- PO number
- Invoice #- invoice number
- Inv Date- invoice date
- Inv Sales- amount of the invoice
- Inv Comm- invoice commission. Note: this is a required field, but only used when creating PO
- Date Paid- date of payment. Note: it is recommended that users entered the same date for all invoices in one posting.
- Amount Paid- amount of payment
9. Enter data into the columns listed above.
10. Select "Create Transactions."
11. An example of a resulting invoice is listed below.
12. An example of a resulting payment is listed below. Note: users still need to reconcile the payment to ensure the order was properly paid.
Please sign in to leave a comment.