Users may enter multiple invoices at one time, using the "Multiple PO/ Invoice Entry" window. This can be completed for one to ten or more invoices. However, if entering fewer than ten invoices, it is recommended that the standard invoice screen is used.
Note: the information entered through this method is in summary form only. Some details reports will not function as expected, and resell invoicing may be affected (resell invoicing may still be possible, but some of the automated functions will not be available).
1. Navigate to the Invoices page.
2. Select "Tools."
3. Select "Multiple Commissioned PO/ Invoice Entry."
4. The "Multiple PO/ Invoice Entry" window will appear.
5. In the header area, select the needed manufacturer.
6. If needed, select the CSR.
7. Confirm that the following columns are listed in the window. Note: if the columns do not appear, select "File" and "Preferences" to add the needed columns to the window. For more information, click here.
- PO#- PO number
- Invoice #- invoice number
- Inv. Date- invoice date
- Inv. Sales- amount of the invoice
- Inv Comm- required, but only used when creating POs
8. Enter data into the columns listed above.
9. Select "Create Transactions."
10. An example of the resulting invoice is listed below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.