This feature helps manage user settings by copying preferences and/or security settings to multiple users at once. Before completing this process, determine preferences and/or security settings for the user you wish to copy from.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Users" from the drop-down list.
3. Highlight the users that will receive new preferences and security settings.
4. Select "File."
5. Select "Copy User Settings."
6. The "Copy Settings" window will appear.
7. Select the user you would like to copy settings from. Note: if the source user is currently logged in, the preferences may not copy for all sections of OASIS. This is because the preferences are saved to the database when the user logs out of OASIS.
8. Check the "Security- access to parts of OASIS" button to copy security settings.
9. Check the "Copy Preferences- column settings and other GUI settings" to copy preferences and GUI settings.
10. Select "OK." Note: if the target user is currently logged in, new security settings will not take effect until they restart OASIS.