The Follow-Up Assignments report is a simple report that allows users to review follow-ups on a project. A user can view all follow-up assignments in OASIS, regardless of who it is assigned to, or they can view only those assigned to them. To learn more about follow-ups in a project, click here.
1. Navigate to the Projects page.
2. Select “Reports.”
3. Select “Follow-Up Assignments” from the drop-down list.
4. The “Follow-Up Assignments” window will appear.
5. Select an “Output to:” field.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- the report is shown in the print preview dialog box.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing a PDF copy of the print.
- Send Message (Excel)- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing an Excel copy of the print.
6. Check a box to define the parameters of the report.
- My assignments only- view the follow-up assignments that are assigned to the user's User ID.
- Group by person assigned to- view all follow-up assignments in OASIS grouped by User ID.
7. Select “Ok.”