"Orders Written Off" is a report style available in the Order Transaction Report. Use this report style to track orders that have been closed when there is a balance due.
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Select "Reports."
3. Select "Order Transaction Reports."
4.The "Customer Order Listing" window will appear.
5. Select the "General" tab.
6. Enter a title for the report.
7. Check the "Orders Written Off- written off with balance due" box.
8. Check the "Show Details" box.
9. Enter a timeframe for the report.
The Selection Tab
1. Use this tab to filter by the types of orders needed.
The Grouping Tab
1. Use this tab to customize how orders will be grouped in the report.
The Saved Reports Tab
1. Use this tab to select a previously saved report. Note: select "Customize to further customize the report.
2. Select "Print."