Some agencies need to place terms and conditions in orders, quotes, orders, and invoices. OASIS makes this easy by allowing users to place these in one area and have them automatically populate transactions. Note: because these terms and conditions are created in one workgroup, the workgroup must be selected when initially creating the transaction for the terms to apply.
Creating Terms and Conditions for All Transactions
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Workgroup" from the drop-down list.
3. Double-click on the needed workgroup.
4. The "Edit Workgroup" window will appear.
5. Select the "Terms" tab.
6. To create terms for all quotes, select the "Quotes" tab and enter text into the large text area.
7. To create terms for all orders, select the "Orders" tab and enter text into the large text area.
8. To create terms for orders/ invoices, select either tab and enter the text into the large text area.
9. Select "OK."
10. Terms and conditions will appear at the bottom of the printed version.
Creating Terms and Conditions per Manufacturer
For users that wish to create terms and conditions for specific transactions, such as all those from a particular manufacturer, users may add these directly to the "Manufacturer Editor." For more information, click here.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the needed manufacturer.
3. The "Manufacturer Editor" will appear.
4. Select the "Terms Text" tab.
5. Select the one of the following tabs:
- Cust Copy- terms will appear on the customer copy of a purchase order
- MFG Copy- terms will appear on manufacturer copy of a commissioned order
- Quote Terms- terms will appear on quotes.
- Price Books- terms will appear on this manufacturer's price books.
6. Enter text into the large text area.
7. Select "Save and Close."