OASIS allows users to check samples back in after they have been checked out. This process is nearly identical to checking out a sample. However, to complete this process, users must first check the sample out. For more information, click here.
1. Navigate to the Samples page.
2. Double-click the checked out sample. Note: use the blue search bar to filter by checked out samples or search for the needed sample.
3. The "Check in" window will appear.
5. In the "General" tab, select the appropriate condition from the drop-down list.
6. Confirm that the return date is correct.
7. Select the user, who is returning the sample, from the drop-down list.
8. Select the "Customers" tab.
9. Confirm that the customers who viewed the sample have been recorded. Note: to add customers, enter the customer name and select "Add."
11. Double-click in the "comments" column and enter the customer's comments on the sample.
12. If needed, review the sample's history, upcoming schedules and attachments.
13. Select "Check In."