Similar to checking out a sample, users can also take catalogs to customers. This process is nearly identical to checking out a sample, but does not involve tracking the condition. Note: to complete this process, users must first add catalogs to OASIS. For more information, click here.
1. Navigate to the Samples page.
2. Select the "Catalog" link in the blue search bar or search for the needed catalog.
3. Double-click on the needed catalog.
4. The "Catalog" window will appear.
5. In the "General" tab, select the user, who is taking the catalog, from the drop-down list.
6. Select the "Customers" tab.
7. Enter the customer name or select the button to search for the customer you are taking the catalog to.
8. Select "Add."
9. If needed, review the catalog's history and attachments.
10. Select "Take."