Conversations is an O4-exclusive feature that provides users with a platform to house internal communications over direct messages and phone calls. This article will explain:
- How to create a new message
- How to create a new call log
- The function of each tab in the Conversations tab
1. Click the icon.
2. Select Projects from the drop-down list.
3. The Projects Listing will appear. Create a project or open an existing project.
4. Click the Conversations tab in a phase.
Creating a Message
1. Click to create a new conversation.
2. Enter a user in the To field. Users may select the CSR, Quoter, or Sales Team (all sales account on the quote) from the drop-down.
3. Enter a subject line in the Subject field.
4. Enter the message in the Message Field.
5. Click to send the message.
Creating a Call Log
1. Click to create a new call log.
2. Enter a subject line in the Subject field.
3. Enter the contact's name into the Name field along with their contact details including company name, email address, and phone number, if desired. Users can begin typing to see a a list of Contact suggestions from their database. Selecting a contact from the suggestions list will auto-fill the company, email, and phone number if the information is entered in the contact's entry. Press ESC on your keyboard to free form text.
4. Enter details about the call in the Notes field.
5. Users may pause and/or adjust the phone call length as needed.
- - pause the call. Users can manually enter the time while the call is paused. The button will be available to allow users to resume the call counter, if desired.
- - decrease the time by 30 seconds
- - increase the time by 30 seconds
6. Click to log the phone call.
Conversations Tab Walkthrough
The My Conversations Tab
Use this tab to view any conversations created by you.
The Conversations Tab
Use this tab to view all conversations associated with the order.
The Alerts Tab
Use this tab to view various system-generated emails, such as Bid Board Tile emails.
The Drafts Tab
Use this tab to view any conversations or phone calls that were not submitted. Note: users can only see their own drafts.