A new feature in O4 that is not available in OASIS is the collapsible option code feature. This feature allows users to collapse all the bill of material lines pertaining to a certain option code, such as "Lost." This allows users to clear up space in their bill of materials, allowing them to quickly view only relevant information, such as items that have been won or are pending, without deleting any information from the bill of materials.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Projects" from the drop-down list.
3. Create a new project or open an existing project.
4. The "Bid Editor" window will appear.
5. Select the "Items" tab.
6. Select the button to edit the bill of materials.
7. Enter items to quote and option codes as needed. Note: option codes function identically as in OASIS.
8. Once an option code is added, the icon will appear.
9. Select the icon to collapse all items that the option code applies to.