Sending orders via O2O is as simple as sending an email to a representative, manufacturer, or distributor. The company receiving the order must be set up to receive O2O files. For more information on setting up companies to receive O2O files, click here.
1. Convert a quote to an order, or create a new order from scratch.
2. In the needed order, select "File."
3. Select "Print."
4. The "Print PO" window will appear.
5. Select any print option. Note: this example will use "Manufacturer Copy."
6. In the "Output To" field, select "Send Message."
7. Select "OK."
8. The "Send Message" window will appear with an attached O2O file.
9. Ensure all information in the email is correct. Note: if needed, enter a user to send the email to.
10. Select "Send."