OASIS allows users to send native OASIS files to manufactures, representatives, and distributors who also use OASIS. The O2O file will automatically attach to emails in OASIS when users use the "Send Message" print output option. Once the O2O file is received by the manufacturer or representative, they can drag and drop the transaction into their version of OASIS.
- Setting Up Manufacturers to Receive O2O Transactions
- Setting Up Distributors to Send O2O Transactions
- Setting Up Representatives to Receive O2O Transactions
O2O Files- this article lists the native OASIS files that can be sent to manufacturers and representatives who also use OASIS.
Sending Items via O2O- the articles listed below discuss how items can be sent to manufacturers, distributors, and representatives using O2O.
- Sending Orders via O2O
- Sending Quotes to Distributors Using O2O
- Sending Order Status Updates to Distributors
- Sending an Order to the Manufacturer
- Sending Manufacturers a RFQ
Receiving Items via O2O- the articles listed below discuss receiving items from manufacturers, distributors, and representatives via O2O.
- Receiving an O2O Quote Breakout
- Receiving a Spec Registration
- Receiving an Invoice From the Manufacturer
- Receiving Order Status Update From a Manufacturer
- Receiving a Manufacturer's Quote
- Receiving an Order From the Distributor
- Receiving a Representative's RFQ
- Receiving Order Status From a Representative
- Receiving an Order From a Representative
- Receiving a Quote From a Representative