Receiving an O2O quote breakout from a representative is as simple as dragging and dropping the file into OASIS. OASIS will fill in most information automatically. However, the company receiving the file must be set up to receive O2O transactions. For more information, click here.
1. Save the O2O file to a local computer. Note: this document assumes an O2O file has been received via email.
2. Launch OASIS.
3. Navigate to the Projects page. Note: if needed, open the project associated with the quote and select the "Items" tab to view the bill of materials.
4. Drag and drop the O2O file into OASIS to import it.
5. The "Import Quote Response" window will appear with a copy of the contents from the O2O file.
6. Ensure the correct file is being imported.
7. Select "Import."
8. A pop-up will appear explaining that the primary document is the PDF. If you do not have the PDF available to review as instructed, do not import the O2O file. If the documents match, check the box and click Ok.
Note: if the file was not dropped into a specific project, OASIS will search for the quote and will list all matches.
- Select the needed quote and import the quote response.
- Select "OK." Note: if this is the first quote response received from this representative, a new window window will appear, asking to map their brand codes into your codes in OASIS. To do so, select the manufacturer in the "Manufacturer" field.
9. The "Response" screen will appear displaying a summary of the response with the ability to compare the received response to the quote in OASIS. The bill of material from the representative is shown and OASIS will attempt to map the representative response at the line level. Anywhere the lines are different (e.g. price or catalog number) will have a yellow background.
10. Select "Import."