Sending a manufacturer a request for quote (RFQ) is as simple as sending an email. Note: to complete this process, the manufacturer must be set up to use O2O. For more information, click here.
1. Navigate to the Quotes page.
2. Create a new quote, or open an existing quote. Note: this quote must have a manufacturer with O2O listed. Optional Note: if an item needs to be unit priced and users need to indicate that the manufacturer should meet a given price for the item, enter the price (the target price) into the "MFG Target" column.
3. Select "File."
4. Select "Print."
5. The "Print" window will appear.
6. Select "Request for Quotation."
7. The "Print Request for Quote" window will appear.
8. Check the manufacturer you wish to send the RFQ to. Note: this manufacturer must be set up to email O2O. For more information, click here.
9. Change the "Output To" field to "Send Message."
10. Select "Next."
11. If needed, enter a stamp and message for the manufacturer.
12. Select "Print."
13. The "Message Editor" window will appear with the RFQ attached as an O2O file. Note: if an O2O file does not appear, then the manufacturer may not be set up to receive O2O transactions.
14. Ensure all information in the email is correct. Note: if needed, enter a user to send the email to.
15. Select "Send."
Please sign in to leave a comment.