Receiving an O2O invoice from a manufacturer is as simple as dragging and dropping the file into OASIS. OASIS will fill in most information automatically. However, the company receiving the file must be set up to receive O2O transactions. For more information, click here.
1. Save the O2O file to a local computer. Note: this document assumes an O2O file has been received via email.
2. Launch OASIS.
3. Navigate to the Orders page or the Invoices page. Note: this example will use the Invoices page.
4. Drag and drop the O2O file directly into the Invoices page.
5. The "Apply Invoice" window will appear, displaying information from the invoice.
6. Ensure all information is correct and that the correct file will be imported.
7. Select "Apply."
8. A pop-up will appear explaining that the primary document is the PDF. If you do not have the PDF available to review as instructed, do not import the O2O file. If the documents match, check the box and click Ok.
9. If this is the first time O2O data has been received from the manufacturer, the "Map external to internal manufacturer identifiers" window will appear, asking you to map the manufacturer's internal codes to your codes in OASIS. If this is not the first time O2O data has been received from this manufacturer, continue to step 12.
10. Select the button to choose a manufacturer to map to.
11. Select "OK."
12. The "Invoice Editor" window will appear, displaying the imported data.