O4 allows users to filter out certain lines from a bill of materials, allowing users to isolate and focus only on important lines without deleting any information from the project.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Projects" from the drop-down list.
3. The Project/ Quote Listing page will appear.
4. Open the needed project.
5. In the "Items" tab, select the button to edit the bill of materials.
6. At the top of the screen, select the button.
7. The "Filter Material" window will appear.
8. Check the box corresponding to the manufacturer you wish to filter by. Note: checked items will not appear on the bill of materials.
9. Select "Filter." Note: select "Reset" to show all lines on the bill of materials.
10. O4 will hide the selected criteria from the bill of materials.
Please sign in to leave a comment.