The Shipping Toolbar allows a user to enter shipping information and apply it to multiple lines on an order, saving time and effort. If the Shipping Toolbar is used on a line with an invoice against it, the shipping information will apply to both the invoice and the order. This article will explain how to use the Shipping Toolbar in an order. Learn more about using the Shipping Toolbar in an invoice.
Opening the Shipping Toolbar
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Open an order.
3. Click the Items tab.
4. Click Edit, then select Shipping Toolbar from the drop-down list.
5. The Shipping Toolbar will appear directly below the order’s header information.
Using the Shipping Toolbar
1. In the bill of material, check the box in the Sel column for one or more lines that share the same shipping information. Learn more about adding columns in OASIS.
2. In the Shipping Toolbar, enter the shipping information from left to right.
- SO#- the sales/factory order number provided by the manufacturer.
- Date- the date that the material shipped.
- Loc- the location of the warehouse that the material is shipping from as defined in the manufacturer entry.
- SCAC- the carrier name (FedEx, UPS, etc.) set up
- Track- the tracking number/pro number.
- Transit- the estimated days until delivery as defined in the manufacturer entry.
3. Once the shipping information has been entered, click Apply to apply it to all selected lines.
4. The shipping line will appear below each line, labeled Actual to indicate the material has shipped.
5. Repeat this process as necessary.
6. After all shipping information has been applied, check the box in the Shipping Toolbar to hide it.