Receiving an O2O order from a manufacturer is as simple as dragging and dropping the file into OASIS. OASIS will fill in most information automatically. However, the company receiving the file must be set up to receive O2O transactions. For more information, click here.
1. Save the O2O file to a local computer. Note: this document assumes an O2O file has been received via email.
2. Launch OASIS.
3. Navigate to the Orders page.
4. Drag and drop the O2O file directly into the Orders page. Note: Ingen Software also recommends dropping the file directly into the bill of materials of the associated project. This ensures that OASIS pulls the correct project information into the order.
5. The "New Order" window will appear, displaying information from the order.
6. Ensure all information is correct and that the correct file will be imported.
7. Select "Import."
8. A pop-up will appear explaining that the primary document is the PDF. If you do not have the PDF available to review as instructed, do not import the O2O file. If the documents match, check the box and click Ok.
9. If this is the first time O2O data has been received from the distributor, the "Map external to internal manufacturer identifiers" window will appear, asking you to map the manufacturer's internal codes to your codes in OASIS. if this is not the first time O2O data has been received from this distributor, continue to step 12.
10. Select the button to choose a manufacturer to map to.
11. Select "OK."
12. The "Question" window will appear, asking if the transaction is a commissioned or resell order.
13. Select "Commissioned" or "Resell," depending on user needs.
14. The "Create new order from quote" window will appear, confirming the actions that will be taken on each line of the new order.
15. Review the information for accuracy. Note: Ingen Software recommends closely reviewing the "Notes" and "Sell Price" columns
- Notes- this column is a description of the action OASIS will take.
- Sell Price- this column is the price indicated on the quote.
16. Select "Create."
17. The header information is merged with the quote information, and then updated from any information from the distributor. Order information will also be imported. Note: key over any information that needs to be adjusted.
18. Process the order as normal.