Receiving an order status from a representative via O2O is as simple as dragging and dropping the file into OASIS. OASIS will fill in most information automatically. However, the company receiving the file must be set up to receive O2O transactions. For more information, click here.
1. Save the O2O file to a local computer. Note: this document assumes an O2O file has been received via email.
2. Launch OASIS.
3. Navigate to the Orders page.
4. Locate the needed order.
5. Drag and drop the O2O file directly into the order.
6. The "Apply Order Status" window will appear, displaying the order status.
7. Ensure all information is correct and that the correct file has been imported.
8. Select "Apply." Note: if this is not the first time O2O data has been received from this representative, continue to step 12.
9. If this is the first time O2O data has been received from the representative, the "Map Representative" window will appear, asking you to map the representative's internal codes to your codes in OASIS.
10. Select the button to choose a representative to map to.
11. Select "OK."
12. OASIS will apply the shipping information to the related order.