Note: this feature is only available in the manufacturer and representative versions of OASIS.
Receiving a spec registration form via O2O is as simple as dragging and dropping the file into OASIS. OASIS will fill in most information automatically. However, the company receiving the file must be set up to receive O2O transactions. For more information, click here.
1. Save the O2O file to a local computer. Note: this document assumes an O2O file has been received via email.
2. Launch OASIS.
3. Navigate to the Projects page.
4. Drag and drop the O2O file into the Projects page.
5. The import window will appear, displaying the spec registration form.
6. Select "Import."
7. A pop-up will appear explaining that the primary document is the PDF. If you do not have the PDF available to review as instructed, do not import the O2O file. If the documents match, check the box and click Ok.
8. If this is the first time O2O data has been received from this representative, the "Map Representative" window will appear, asking you to map the representative's internal codes to your codes in OASIS. If this is not the first time O2O data has been received from this representative or manufacturer, continue to step 14.
9. Select the button to choose a representative to map to.
10. Select "OK."
11. If this is the first time O2O data has been received from this manufacturer, the "Map Manufacturer" window will appear, asking you to map the manufacturer's internal codes to your codes in OASIS.
12. Select the button to choose a manufacturer to map to.
13. Select "OK."
14. The O2O data will be imported into the associated project. Note: if the project already exists, the existing project will be updated.
15. At a minimum, the following data is entered into the project:
- project name with any aliases sent by the representative
- any specifiers that were sent
- the O2O file is stored as a file in the attachments tab
- the bill of material is updated
- the representative is added to the customers tab, allowing you to quickly track all reps on the job and update them when you receive new information.