Receiving an O2O order from a representative is as simple as dragging and dropping the file into OASIS. OASIS will fill in most information automatically. However, the company receiving the file must be set up to receive O2O transactions. For more information, click here.
1. Save the O2O file to a local computer. Note: this document assumes an O2O file has been received via email.
2. Launch OASIS.
3. Navigate to the Orders page or the Projects page. Note: Ingen Software recommends dropping the file directly into the bill of materials of the associated project. This ensures the systems finds and enters the project information into the order.
4. Drag and drop the O2O file directly into the Orders page or the associated project.
5. The "Create New Order" window will appear, displaying the contents of the file.
6. Ensure all information is correct and that the correct file will be imported.
7. Select "Create."
8. A pop-up will appear explaining that the primary document is the PDF. If you do not have the PDF available to review as instructed, do not import the O2O file. If the documents match, check the box and click Ok.
9. If this is the first time O2O data has been received from this representative, the "Map Representative" window will appear, asking you to map the representative's internal codes to your codes in OASIS. If this is not the first time O2O data has been received from this representative, manufacturer, and customer continue to step 18.
10. Select the button to choose a representative to map to.
11. Select "OK."
12. If this is the first time O2O data has been received from this manufacturer, the "Map Manufacturer Identifiers" window will appear, asking you to map the manufacturer's internal codes to your codes in OASIS.
13. Select the button to choose a manufacturer to map to.
14. Select "OK."
15. If this is the first time O2O data has been received from this customer, the "Map Customer Identifiers" window will appear, asking you to map the customer's internal codes to your codes in OASIS."
16. Select the button to choose a customer to map to.
17. Select "OK."
18. The "Create new order from quote" window will appear, confirming the actions that will be taken on each line of the new order.
19. Review the information for accuracy. Note: Ingen Software recommends closely reviewing the "Notes" and "Sell Price" columns.
- Notes- this column is a description of the action OASIS will take.
- Sell Price- this column is the price indicated on the quote. Note: if this is not the price indicated, update the quote and retry the command or adjust the order.
20. Select "Create."
21. The header information is merged with the quote information, and then updated from any information from the representative. Order information will also be imported. Note: key over any information that needs to be adjusted.
22. Process the order as normal.