OASIS now has updated access to Cooper Lighting's web site configurator. To access the configurator, follow the steps defined in this document for setting Flash credentials. To learn how to turn on diagnostics for the Cooper Configurator, click here.
Note: this article assumes that the Cooper Lighting connectivity has been configured. Please continue to use any Cooper Lighting setups that are already defined.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the Cooper Lighting manufacturer entry.
3. Select the "General" tab.
4. Select "Configure Specialization."
5. The "Configure Flash Connection" window will appear. Continue to use any previously set configuration for Flash connectivity.
6. Select the "Cooper" tab.
7. On the Authorization tab, enter the Agent ID(s) provided by Cooper Lighting.
Note: Agent ID is a six digit number.
8. Click "Copy To All Mfgs" (allows Agent ID to be copied throughout Cooper brands).
9. Select "OK".
10. "Save and close" the manufacturer editor.
11. Close completely out of OASIS then log back in.