O4 allows users to create new samples through a mobile device or desktop. Once created, the new sample is automatically be checked in, ready to be checked out and transported to clients for viewing. This article will explain how to create a sample in O4. Learn more about checking out a sample once it's created and checked in.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Samples" from the drop-down menu.
3. The Samples Listing page will appear.
4. Select "File."
5. Select "New Sample."
6. The Sample Creator page will appear.
7. Enter any needed information. Note: the part number, manufacturer, TAG, and date received fields are required.
- Part number-the sample number
- Manufacturer- the manufacturer who produces the sample
- TAG- the sample’s tag
- Description- an identifying description of the sample
- Date Received- the date the sample was received
Condition- the physical condition the sample is in
- Product URL- the link to the product on a website
- Workgroups- the workgroup assigned to the sample
11. Select .
12. Select the light icon to add an image of the sample. This image will appear on the sample viewer. Note: this feature is optional. To skip adding a photo, select .
13. Once a photo is uploaded or the page is skipped, the Sample Viewer page will appear. The O4 Sample Viewer will display the sample's general information, availability, notes, history, and attachments. Users may also open the Sample Editor from this page.