Once a sample is dropped off, O4 allows users to pick up the sample. Users can enter any notes related to the sample once retrieved, as well as comments the client had about the sample. This article will explain how to pick up a sample in O4. Learn how to check in a sample once it's picked up.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Samples" from the drop-down menu.
3. Open the needed Sample.
4. Select "Pick Up."
5. A new page will appear.
6. Select "Pick Up" from the drop-down list.
7. User may upload a photo of the sample by selecting . Note: this is optional.
8. Select .
9. The Samples Pick Up page will appear.
10. Enter any relevant item notes or customer notes.
11. Select .
12. The sample will now be picked up and users will be redirected to the Samples Listing page.