Users can print an Manufacturer Breakout. This option is used when a winning customer has been selected and the user must send the BOM broken out by manufacturer followed by a summary page of all manufacturers. This article will explain how to print a Manufacturer Breakout in O4.
1. Click the icon.
2. Select Projects from the drop-down list.
3. The Project/Quote Listing page will appear.
4. Open an existing project.
5. Select "Produce", and select "Send."
6. A new page will appear presenting the print options. Select "Manufacturer Breakout."
7. A new page will appear allowing the user to select all customer or specific customers. To include a contact, select "Contacts ".
8. A new page will appear allowing the user to limit the manufacturers that appear on the print.
9. If is selected, a new page will appear. Check the boxes for the manufacturers that should appear on the print. Select .
10. A new page will appear allowing the user to customize the print options.
Pricing Print Options
- Unit Price- display the unit price.
- Extended Price- display extended price column.
- Show Grant Total (Lot Net)- display a grant total of all parts.
- Show Subtotals and Options- display any subtotal or option line.
- Show Component Prices- display component, lamp, and accessory prices.
- Quote 2nd Column- display a 2nd price column. Note: Unit Price must be checked.
- Show Tax Estimate- display estimate for the tax based on customer setup or project location.
- Show Tax Subtotal Estimate- display taxes for each option code on the BOM.
- Show Manufacturer Totals- display totals per manufacturer at the bottom of the print.
BOM Print Options
- Hide Quantities, Hide Line Notes, Hide Description- hide these items.
- Hide Part Numbers, Hide Manufacturer IDs, No Parts- hide these items.
- Suppress Zero Quantity- suppress lines with a zero quantity.
- Show Manufacturer Terms- display manufacturer terms and conditions at the bottom of the print.
- Show Lot Lines- display lot lines.
- Show Components, Lamps, and Accessories- display component, lamp, and accessory lines.
Header Print Options
- Show Bid Name- display the project name, phase name, and bid name.
- Show in Landscape- print landscape orientation instead of portrait orientation.
11. Set the print output to PDF or Excel.
12. Select .
13. The email builder will appear. Make changes to the recipients and body as necessary.
14. Select .