Elite Lighting now has an Order Status process available. This process updates shipping information for OASIS orders previously submitted to Elite Lighting. Note: this article assumes that the Elite Lighting connectivity has been configured. For more information, click here.
The potential shipping information that can be supplied by Elite Lighting includes:
- Shipment Status (acknowledged, scheduled, or shipped)
- Elite Lighting's order number (SO Number
- Date (date scheduled to ship or date shipped)
- Tracking Number
Setting Up Order Status
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the manufacturer entry for Elite Lighting.
3. Select the General Tab.
4. Select the “Configure Specialization” link.
5. The "Configure Elite Lighting" window will appear.
6. Select the “Order Status” tab.
7. Check the “Enable Order Status” box.
The Order Status tab will display the date of the last successful download. The date range of the the next order status download will be based on this date (maximum download date range is 90 days). Note: the initial download, meaning the last successful download is "never run", is for 90 days.
To learn about downloading and maintaining order status, click here.
Processing Order Status Manually
If needed, order status can be run manually. Set the number of days to process and select to start the download process. Note: this is up to a maximum of 90 days.