Registration of lighting specifications is a must for any agency that is hoping to gain credit for out of territory jobs. This also helps the manufacturers and local agents maintain and profit from the job specification.
OASIS helps identify the specification through a standard form that is generated from data already in OASIS. This article will explain how to print a Specification Registration in O4.
1. Select the icon.
2. Select "Projects" from the drop-down list.
3. The "Project/Quote Listing" page will appear.
4. Open an existing project.
5. Select "Produce", and select "Send."
6. A new page will appear presenting the print options. Select "Spec Registration"
7. Select the manufacturer, then select .
8. Enter a contact, stamp, and remark, if desired.
- Contact- the name and/or title of the recipient
- Stamp- a message to be printed on each page of the print
- Remark- a message to appear above the bill of material
9. If desired, check the "Show Unit Price" box to show unit pricing.
10. Set the print output to PDF or Excel.
11. Select .
12. The email builder will appear. Make changes to the recipients and body as necessary.
13. Select .