OASIS allows users to send a request for a quote (RFQ) to the manufacturer. This option can be used in conjunction with the "MFG Target" column to send the manufacturer a target price. This article will explain how to send an RFQ in O4.
1. Select the icon.
2. Select "Projects" from the drop-down list.
3. The "Project/Quote Listing" page will appear.
4. Open an existing project.
5. Select "Produce", and select "Send."
6. A new page will appear presenting the print options. Select "Request for Quote (RFQ)."
7. Enter a contact, stamp, and remark, if desired.
- Contact- the name and/or title of the recipient
- Stamp- a message to be printed on each page of the print
- Remark- a message to appear above the bill of material
8. A new page will appear allowing the user to customize the print options.
- Show Unit Price- display the unit price.
- Use Sell Price-
- Show Options- include items within the "Option" column code
- Show Win Options- include items within the "Win Option" column code
- Show Pending Options- include items within the "Pending Option" column code
8. Set the print output to PDF or Excel.
9. Select .
10. The email builder will appear. Make changes to the recipients and body as necessary.
11. Select .
Please sign in to leave a comment.