O4 Manufacturer Statistics provides an overview of a manufacturer's win, loss, and unknown counts and values for quotes and orders. It will calculate data from the past two years based on entry date.
Quote statuses must be configured in Legacy OASIS. The following As Order classifications for a quote status will impact Manufacturer Statistics in the following ways:
- Ignore (I)- status is not considered
- Win (W)- status is considered won
- Loss (L)- status is considered lost
- Unknown (U)- status is considered unknown
When quotes are in a win status (As Order "W"), option codes in the BOM will impact Manufacturer Statistics in the following ways:
- Option- option is not considered
- Pending- option is not considered
- Win- considered won
- Lost- considered lost
- Abandoned- option is not considered
1. Click the icon.
2. Select Manufacturers from the drop-down list.
3. The Manufacturer Listing will appear. Open a customer entry.
4. The Manufacturer Viewer will appear.
5. Click the Statistics tab.
Understanding the Report Builder
Click the Timeframe menu to change the timeframe to a sliding 12 months, previous 6, 12, or 24 months, or a single year from the past five years.
The header of the report will provide an overview of the data presented in the report, where Statistic will be blank until a row is selected.
The report will display three rows:
- Overall Manufacturer Stats- will display all counts regardless of product or vertical
- Overall Product Stats- will display counts by product as defined by the item "mock" series
- If the catalog number contains a delimiter (e.g., a dash), OASIS will display all characters before the delimiter
- If the catalog number does not contain a delimiter, OASIS will display the first three characters of the catalog number
- Overall Vertical Stats- will display when a vertical is selected on a quote or order
Users can click a row of data to open the details about the statistic for the selected timeframe by month. The Statistic field in the header will update to reflect the selected row.