The Maintenance & Support (M&S) contract is a paid annual agreement that includes OASIS updates and access to customer support as a resource for day-to-day OASIS needs. This article will explain our support policies and limitations under the M&S contract. If you have questions about your M&S contract, please contact OASIS Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-843-6750. Note: purchasing licenses, which provide the right to use OASIS, are separate from the M&S contract. Learn more about User Licensing in OASIS.
Contacting OASIS Support
At Ingen Software, we don’t believe in automated attendants. When you call, you will speak with a live OASIS Support Specialist who aims to answer your questions efficiently and accurately. Please do not hesitate to contact us for instruction, troubleshooting, or any other needs covered under the Maintenance & Support contract. Note: after-hours support is available at a cost and must be scheduled a week in advance. Please contact us for a quote by emailing email@example.com.
Users can contact OASIS Support in the following ways:
- Email- send OASIS requests and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone- call us at 501-843-6750 M-F from 7 AM- 7 PM CST
- Open Ticket feature- open a ticket, include an export of a transaction, and automatically attach log files for troubleshooting using the Open Ticket feature in OASIS
- Zendesk Account- open new tickets and reply to existing tickets using your Ingen Software Zendesk Account
Examples of Support Provided
A list of items covered under the M&S contract between 7 AM - 7 PM CST include, but are not limited to:
- Installing OASIS. We can assist with installing our software's client and server versions.
- Setting up backups. We can assist with setting up OASIS backups. However, the user's responsibility is the integrity of data and the actual backing up of data.
- Validations and archives. We can assist users with database validations and data archives to help with database maintenance practices.
- Database relocation. We are available by appointment to assist IT personnel with relocating a database after regular business hours. Appointments must be made five business days in advance.
- Common process steps. We can assist users complete common processes in OASIS. This guidance is also available through our user help articles.
- Error identification. We can help identify error messages and their solutions.
- SAP SQL Anywhere database recovery. We can assist with the recovery of SAP SQL Anywhere databases if a server crashes.
Examples of Support Not Provided
A list of items not covered under the M&S contract include, but are not limited to:
- OASIS training. We provide various training options at a cost.
- Custom code, professional services, and integration. Users can request these services at a charge.
- JSON API calls. Users who have upgraded to O4 can retrieve OASIS data using API calls, but we will not assist in creating them. However, defects can be reported to OASIS Support.
- Dedicated support and software development. Users with specific OASIS needs can pursue this option.
- Hardware and network configuration. Users must contact their IT personnel for hardware and network configuration, including printers, drivers, firewalls, port configuration, VPN/RDP setup, etc.
- Access to source code and database schema. Users cannot access source code or the database schema as it is proprietary information of Ingen Software.
- Support for deprecated products. We aim to announce end-of-life dates for products and features in advance to provide sufficient notice for our users.
- Database management for SQLServer or Oracle OnPrem databases. This includes backup solutions and database maintenance.
OASIS News & Other Announcements
Users can sign up for our newsletter to stay updated and register for quarterly webinars. These benefits are available outside the M&S contract to educate and update users about our latest features, important announcements, and key OASIS concepts. Users can also connect with us on social media for OASIS sneak peeks, business closures, job openings, and more.
We may send other important OASIS information directly to your company's OASIS admin or other designated contact points. If you would like to update your company's contact information, please download and fill out the contact form below and email it to email@example.com.