Barron Lighting must be set up in OASIS before completing this task
All orders must include the Agent Number and the Account Number. Contact Barron Lighting if this information has not been sent to you.
The Sold to Address information should be checked in the Customer Editor.
Sending Orders to Barron Lighting
Sending an order to Barron Lighting is as easy as printing.
1. Locate the needed order and select "Print."
2. In the "Print PO" window, by default, when "OK" is selected, the "Sending data direct to manufacturer" window will appear. Note: to override, set the "Manufacturer Copy" field to "Sending Order" instead of "Send Direct."
3. Review the order. Once information has been reviewed, select "Send Now."
4. An OASIS order email screen will appear. CAUTION: DO NOT alter the subject line. This must remain as defaulted by OASIS and is used to automate the order process at Barron.
5. In addition to the Order's PDF that you previously sent to Barron, an additional Excel file will be added to the email as an attachment.
6. Attach the Customer PO PDF. THIS IS REQUIRED.
7. Select "Send."
Sending Change Orders
1. Change Orders should be sent using the same process outlined above. Note: only the PDF file will be sent for any Change Orders. Change Orders will include a -C01, -C02, etc after the order number on the subject line. DO NOT ALTER THE SUBJECT LINE.
2. A new customer PO must be attached to the email.
3. Select "Send."
4. "Successfully sent transaction to factory" will appear under "Sending Order to Barron Lighting."
Barron Lighting requires any promos to be indicated on the Sales Order. Under the "General" tab, please provide the exact promotion name as instructed by Barron in the MFG Quote Box as indicated below.
Customer Quotes (Exceptions)
Customer Quotes should be entered or pasted from a supplied file into the Customer Exceptions table. You must enter the Part, Customer ID, Price, Commission %, Barron Quote Number, and the Effective End Date.
Parts must be on the general price file from Barron. Barron can provide a file that users can cut and paste.
With the correct Customer selected, OASIS will generate the Price and MFG Quote number when you enter any Part Number that is listed in the Customer Exceptions.