The Order Staging screen allows users to enter information once and have it added to all the orders created from that screen. Once a winning customer has been selected on a quote, OASIS will allow users to convert the quote to an order. Note: do not convert a quote to an order if you are not finished with the quote and if you have not selected a winning customer.
1. Navigate to the Quotes page.
2. Create a new quote or open an existing quote.
3. Fill in the quote as needed.
4. Check the box in the "Resell" column to set the item to resell. For more information, click here.
5. Enter the cost in the "Cost" column.
6. Set a winning customer. For more information, click here.
7. Select the button to open the Staging screen.
8. The "Question" window will appear, asking you to save changes to the project.
9. Select "Yes."
10. The "Create Orders" screen will appear.
11. Select the "Manufacturers" tab.
12. Locate the "All Resell Items" section.
13. Check the "All Resell Items" box.
14. Enter a PO number and MFG quote as needed.
15. Check the total order amounts and associated earnings for accuracy.
16. Select "Create."
15. The "Question" window will appear, asking to change the quote status from "order pending" to "ordered."
16. Select "Yes."
17. The "Question" window will appear, asking if the order lines should default to release status or hold status.
18. Select "Release" or "Hold," depending on user needs.
19. A new resell order will appear.