The Order Staging screen allows users to enter information once and have it added to all the orders created from that screen. Once a winning customer has been selected on a quote, OASIS will allow users to convert the quote to an order. Note: do not convert a quote to an order if you are not finished with the quote and if you have not selected a winning customer.
1. Navigate to the Quotes page.
2. Create a new quote or open an existing quote.
3. Fill in the quote as needed.
4. For any lines users will resell, check the box in the "Resell" column to set the item to resell. For more information, click here.
5. Enter the cost in the "Cost" column. Note: this is required, even if the cost is $0.00
6. Set a winning customer. For more information, click here.
7. Select the button to open the Staging screen.
8. If changes have been made, including adjusting option codes, the "Question" window will appear, asking you to save changes to the project.
9. Select "Yes."
10. The "Create Orders" screen will appear.
11. Select the "Manufacturers" tab.
12. Locate the "All Resell Items" section. This section creates order(s) for all line items selected as resell.
13. Check the "All Resell Items" box.
14. Enter a PO number and MFG quote as needed.
15. Check the total order amounts and associated earnings for accuracy. Note: these values may also be checked on the order screen.
16. Select "Create."
15. The "Question" window will appear, asking to change the quote status from "order pending" to "ordered."
16. Select "Yes."
17. The "Question" window will appear, asking if the order lines should default to release status or hold status.
18. Select "Release" or "Hold," depending on user needs. Note: if creating a partial released order, select "Hold" then use the "Rel Now" column on the order screen to release the partial amount needed.
19. A new resell order will appear.