The Win/ Loss Tile functions to track overall hit rate of a company, a single customer, or other criteria based on quote status. This tile also uses a trend arrow to show if the hit rate is increasing or decreasing compared to the previous set time period. This tile updates once per week.
Use this tile to complete the following tasks:
- track win, loss, and unknown quote status percentages
- compare win, loss, and unknown quote status percentages to previous time period
- track status counts and values for customers and contractors
- filter quotes by internal accounts, customers, manufacturers, and specifiers
The following articles will describe how to create, filter, edit, and read the Win/Loss Tile.
- Creating Win/ Loss Tiles
- Editing Win/ Loss Tiles
- Reading the Win/ Loss Tile
- The Win/ Loss Tile Page
- Adding New Status Options
Note: it is recommended that if users need to configure quote statuses, they do so before using the Win/ Loss Tile. For more information, click here.