A commissioned invoice is an invoice that is applied to an existing commission order. They are used to identify the value of the materials shipped. They also function to manage the order backlog for sales agencies. Once an order is entered into OASIS, the system tracks a list of outstanding orders for credit.
1. Navigate to the Invoices page.
2. Select "File." Note: alternatively, select the button.
3. Hover over "New," and then select "New Commissioned Invoice."
4. The "Invoice" window will appear.
5. In the Invoice header area, enter the manufacturer and PO number. Note: if a portion of a PO number is entered, OASIS will automatically search for all orders matching the entered number. If a matching number is not found, OASIS will alert you.
6. Once a matching PO number is found, the "Question" window will appear, asking to create an invoice or credit.
7. Select "Invoice." For more information on creating credits, click here.
8. In the header area, enter information as needed Note: some information may appear automatically. It is recommended that the user reviews this information for accuracy.
- Customer- the customer name will automatically appear once a correct PO number is entered.
- Invoice- enter the invoice number.
- Invoice Date- enter the invoice date. Note: the date the invoice was created will automatically appear. This date can be changed.
- Due Date- enter the due date for the invoice. Note: the date the invoice was created will automatically appear. This date can be changed.
- Project- enter the name of the project associated with the invoice.
The Items Tab
1. Once the PO number is entered, all items from the order will be added to the "Items" tab of the invoice. Note: the yellow line that appears below each item line is the "invoice" line.
2. Add shipping information to the shipping tool bar if needed. For more information, click here.
3. Enter the quantity of items being shipped and invoiced, as well as any lot values.
4. Add any needed charges, such as freight. Note: OASIS will automatically add the sales tax charges based on the sales tax assigned to the customer.
The Accounts Tab
1. Use this tab to enter the accounts associated with the order, enter specifiers, and split commissions between sales accounts.
The Addresses Tab
1. Use this tab to enter the "Sold To" address, the "Bill To" address, and the "Ship To" address.
The Disputes Tab
1. Use this tab to enter disputes about the invoice and to resolve these disputes. For more information, click here.
The Accounting Tab
1. Use this tab to track customer invoice information.
The Notes Tab
1. Use this tab to enter internal and external notes to the invoice.
The Attachments Tab
1. Use this tab to attach electronic files to the invoice.
2. Select "Save and Close."