The Project by Status Report allows users to review the project ranking and sell cost for all phases of a project within a certain time frame. This report can be generated from the Projects or Quotes page. This article will explain how to build a Project by Status Report from the Projects page.
1. Navigate to the Projects page.
2. Select an existing project.
3. Select “Reports.”
4. Select “Project by Status” from the drop-down list.
5. The “Project by Status” window will appear.
6. Enter a time frame for the report.
7. Select the button.
8. The “Add Value(s)” window will appear.
9. Select the rankings to be generated in the report. To learn more about setting up project ranks, click here.
10. Select “Ok.”
11. Define a minimum sell amount. Note: this is optional.
12. Check the “Specified” checkbox to only see specified projects. Note: this checkbox is found on the “General” tab within a project. For more information about the Project Editor, click here.
13. Select an “Output to:” field.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- the report is shown in the print preview dialog box.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing a PDF copy of the print.
- Send Message (Excel)- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing an Excel copy of the print.
14. Select “Print.”
Please sign in to leave a comment.