Once parts have been added to a manufacturer's price list, they can be edited at any time. To complete this process, users must first create price lists and add items to that price list.
1. Navigate to the Price Lookup page.
2. In the "Manufacturer" field, select the button.
3. The "Select Manufacturer" window will appear.
4. Check the box corresponding to the needed manufacturer.
5. Select "OK."
4. Enter the needed part number.
5. Select "Find."
6. The Price Lookup tool will pull all parts matching the part number.
7. Select the needed part, so it is highlighted.
8. Select "File."
9. Select "Edit Item."
10. The "Update Item" window will appear.
The General Tab
1. Use this tab to edit packaging information, such as part quantity and corresponding unit weight, carton size, and freight class.
The Pricing Tab
1. Use this tab to edit pricing for the part.
The Substitution Notes Tab
1. Use this tab to edit notes on substitutions.
The Options and Adders Tab
1. Use this tab to edit notes on the available options and adders.
2. Select "OK."
Please sign in to leave a comment.