O4 allows users to create and reply to conversations with other users directly from the project editor. To add a conversation to a project, a project must first be created. For more information, click here.
1. Select the icon.
2. Select Projects from the drop-down list.
3. Create a new project or open an existing project.
4. Select the Conversations tab.
Creating a Conversation
1. Select to create a new conversation. Fields with * are required.
2. Enter a user in the To field. Users may select the CSR, Quoter, or Sales Team (all sales account on the quote) from the drop-down.
3. Enter a subject line in the Subject field.
4. Enter the message in the Message Field.
5. Click to send the message.
Creating a Phone Call
1. Select to create a new phone call. Fields with * are required.
2. Enter a subject line in the Subject line.
3. Enter the contact's name into the Name field along with their contact details including company name, email address, and phone number, if desired. Note: users can begin typing to see a a list of suggestions from their database. Selecting a contact from the suggestions list will auto-fill the company, email, and phone number if the information is entered in the contact's entry. Press ESC on your keyboard to free form text.
4. Enter details about the call in the Notes field.
5. Users may pause and/or adjust the phone call length as needed.
- - pause the call. Users can manually enter the time while the call is paused. The button will be available to allow users to resume the call counter, if desired.
- - decrease the time by 30 seconds
- - increase the time by 30 seconds
6. Click to log the phone call.
The My Conversations Tab
Use the "My Conversations" tab to view any conversations created by you.
The Conversations Tab
Use the "Conversations" tab to view all conversations associated with the order.
The Alerts Tab
Use the "Alerts" tab to view various system-generated emails, such as Bid Board Tile emails.
The Drafts Tab
Use the "Drafts" tab to view any conversations or phone calls that were not submitted. Note: users can only see their own drafts.