O4 Projects allows users to create and reply to conversations with other users directly from the Project Editor. To add a conversation to a project, a project must first be created. For more information, click here.
Creating a New Conversation
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Projects" from the drop-down list.
3. Create a new project or open an existing project.
4. The "Bid Editor - Items" window will appear.
5. Select the "Conversations" tab.
6. The "Phase Editor - Conversations" page will appear.
7. Select the icon to create a new conversation. Select the to create a new phone call.
The My Conversations Tab
Use the "My Conversations" tab to view any conversations created by you.
The Conversations Tab
Use the "Conversations" tab to view all conversations associated with the order.
The Alerts Tab
Use the "Alerts" tab to view various system-generated emails.
The Drafts Tab
Use the "Drafts" tab to view any conversations or phone calls that were not submitted. Note: users can only see their own drafts.