Users now have the ability to access H.E. Williams' configurator web site to configure parts for use in OASIS. Note: the following assumes you have gone through the setup process here. OASIS must be updated to release number W862C2 or later. To learn more about identifying the OASIS release number, click here. To learn more about updating OASIS, click here.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the manufacturer entry for H.E. Williams.
3. The "Manufacturer Editor" will appear.
4. Select the "General" tab.
5. Select the "Configure Specialization" link.
5. The "Configure H.E. Williams Connectivity" window will appear.
6. Select the "Configurator" tab.
7. Enter the location provided by H.E. Williams into the "Service" field.
8. Select "Save."