Sending quotes to distributors via O2O is as simple as sending an email. However, the distributor must be set up to receive O2O transactions. For more information, click here.
1. Navigate to the Quotes page or the Projects page.
2. Open the needed quote.
3. Select "File."
4. Select "Print."
5. The "Print" window will appear.
6. Select any of the print options. Note: this example will use the "Customer Copy" option.
7. The "Print Customer Copy" window will appear.
8. Check the box corresponding to the distributor and contact you wish to send the O2O to. Note: this distributor must be set up to receive O2O transactions.
9. Set the "Output To" field to "Send Message."
10. Select "Next."
11. Customize print options as needed. For more information, click here.
12. Select "Print."
13. The "Send Message" window will appear with the O2O file as an attachment.
14. Ensure all information in the message is correct. Note: if needed, add a user to receive the email.
15. Select "Send."