Receiving a request for quote (RFQ) from a representative via O2O is as simple as dragging and dropping the file into OASIS. OASIS will fill in most information automatically. However, the company receiving the file must be set up to receive O2O transactions. For more information, click here.
1. Save the O2O file to a local computer. Note: this document assumes an O2O file has been received via email.
2. Launch OASIS.
3. Navigate to the Projects page or the Quotes page. Note: this example will use the Projects page.
4. Drag and drop the O2O file directly into the Projects page.
5. The "Create New Quote" window will appear, displaying the RFQ.
6. Ensure all information is correct and that the correct file will be imported.
7. Select "Create."
8. A pop-up will appear explaining that the primary document is the PDF. If you do not have the PDF available to review as instructed, do not import the O2O file. If the documents match, check the box and click Ok.
9. If this is the first time O2O data has been received from the representative, the "Map Representative" window will appear, asking you to map the representative's internal codes to your codes in OASIS. If this is not the first time O2O data has been received from this representative, continue to step 12.
10. Select the button to choose a representative to map to.
11. Select "OK."
12. The following data will be imported:
- project name with any aliases that were sent
- any specifiers that were sent.
- the O2O file is stored as a file in the attachments tab
- the bill of material is updated
- the customer or representative is added to the customers tab
Note: auto pricing will not be performed immediately, and the "MFG Target Price" column is not affected by the OASIS pricing system. Use the reprice feature to manipulate pricing or edit the catalog number. For more information, click here.