Signify pricing should reset 24 hours after the last time the part was called for by OASIS. Occasionally, pricing older than 24 hours may not reset and will show as expired in OASIS. OASIS version W911D3 includes a new "reset" feature for Signify connectivity, which allows OASIS users to refresh the Signify token, or the authorization between OASIS and Signify that calls pricing and sets expiration dates. Once the token is reset, OASIS should pull in valid pricing when the part is reentered into a quote or order. For more information regarding how to manually update OASIS to the latest release, click here.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the manufacturer entry set up for Signify connectivity. If Signify connectivity has not been set up, click here.
3. Select the General tab.
4. Select Configure Specialization.
5. The "Specialization Configuration" window will appear.
6. Select the Configuration tab.
7. The "Configure Philips Connectivity" window will appear,
8. Select the Authorization tab.
9. Select "Reset."
10. A window will appear asking if the user wishes to continue. Select "Yes."
11. A window will appear providing the necessary steps to obtain a replacement token from Signify's MyLighting website. Once a new token is obtained, users will need to reenter their credentials into the "User" and "Pass Code" fields on the Authorization tab. Select "Yes" to continue.
12. Users will be returned to the Authorization tab. Enter the credentials into the "User" and "Pass Code" field.
13. Select "Save", then save and close out of the Signify manufacturer editor.
14. Restart OASIS.