The Signify Token authenticates Signify connectivity in OASIS. OASIS will detect its expiration and refresh the token automatically. However, sometimes it may be required to reset the token manually when troubleshooting issues. This article will explain how to reset the Signify Token in OASIS. Caution: this token should only be reset if instructed to do by OASIS Support.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the manufacturer entry set up for Signify connectivity. If Signify connectivity has not been set up, click here.
3. Click the General tab.
4. Click Configure Specialization.
5. The Specialization Configuration window will appear.
6. Click the Configuration tab.
7. The Configure Philips Connectivity window will appear,
8. Click the Authorization tab.
9. Click Reset.
10. A window will appear asking if the user wishes to continue. Select "Yes."
11. A window will appear providing the necessary steps to obtain a replacement token from Signify's MyLighting website. Once a new token is obtained, click Yes to continue.
12. Users will be returned to the Authorization tab. Enter the credentials into the User and Pass Code field.
13. Click Save, then save and close out of the Signify manufacturer editor.
14. Restart OASIS.