The O4 Sample Viewer will display the sample's general information, availability, notes, history, and attachments. Users may also open the Sample Editor from this page. This article will explain the tabs and fields within the Sample Viewer.
1. Select the icon.
2. Select "Samples" from the drop-down menu.
3. The Samples Listing page will appear.
4. Open a sample.
5. The Sample Viewer will appear.
The General Tab
The general tab will display the sample's image (if uploaded during the sample's creation), general information, availability, and notes.
The general information can be edited by selecting .
- Part number-the sample number
- Manufacturer- the manufacturer who produces the sample
- TAG- the text that will be printed onto the label for the sample
- Sample Kit ID- the series used to order the sample
- Description- an identifying description of the sample
- Bin Location- the location of the bin that the sample is assigned to
- Bin Location Description- the description of the bin that the sample is assigned to
- Condition- the physical condition the sample is in
- Tracking Number- the tracking number for receiving & returning the sample
- Workgroups- the workgroup assigned to the sample
If the sample is checked in, this section will display the following field:
- Status- will show "Available"
If the sample is checked out, this section will display the following fields:
- Checked Out By- the user that checked out the sample
- Date Out- the date the sample was checked out
- Expected Back- the return date for the sample
- Return SCAC- the carrier being used to return the sample
- Return Tracking Number- the tracking number for the shipment
- Return Status- displays whether the sample is expected to be returned on time or if it is overdue
- Showing To- the customer that the sample was dropped off to
Use this field to enter any notes related to the sample.
The History Tab
This tab will display the information related to previous check-outs. It will display the date the sample was checked out, the user that checked out the sample, the date the sample was checked back in, and which customer the sample was shown to.
The Attachments Tab
This tab will display any attachments uploaded to the sample.