The Attachments Usage report allows OASIS admins to gain insight on users are using attachments in OASIS. This article will explain how to run and read the report.
- Users must have admin access to Users and Software.
1. Click the icon.
2. Select Configuration from the drop-down list.
3. The Configuration page will appear.
4. Click Users.
5. Click Reports, then Attachment Usage.
6. The Attachment Usage page will appear. The report will default to showing Order attachments usage during the past six months.
7. To adjust the time frame, click the Timeframe menu and select a span of months (previous 6, 12 or 24 months) or a single year from the past 5 years.
8. To show or hide a transaction type, click the Show menu. Clicking an option will show or hide it depending on its current state.
9. Click a cell to view the attachments for the user for the selected month.
Please sign in to leave a comment.