Once a winning customer has been selected on a quote, OASIS will allow users to convert the quote to an order. All information from the quote will be added to the order.
Note: do not convert a quote to an order if you are not finished with the quote and if you have not selected a winning customer.
This example will discuss converting a quote into a single order. However, users may also convert a quote into multiple orders. For more information, click here.
Note: Signify direct quote-to-orders require a "Type" for all parts on the bill of materials, but we are working towards not having to have a "Type" for each line item.
1. Navigate to the Quotes page.
2. Create a new quote or open an existing quote.
3. If users have "options" on quote line items, these must be addressed before converting. If there are no "options," skip to step 5.
4. If there are options, set the "Code" column of each Option that will be ordered to “Win Option.”
5. Set a winning customer. For more information, click here.
6. Select the button to open the staging screen.
7. If any changes were made, such as adjusting Option codes, the “Question” window will appear, asking you to save changes to the project.
8. Select “Yes.”
9. The “Create Orders” screen will appear.
1. Use this tab to select the manufacturer to create orders for immediately. Note: users may return to this tab to create orders for other manufacturers on the quote as needed.
2. Check the box corresponding to the needed manufacturer.
3. Enter any needed information.
4. Check the total order amounts and associated earnings for accuracy.
The Bill of Materials Tab
1. Use this tab to view and manage items being ordered from the manufacturer.
2. Set the "Sort by" field to sort the bill of materials by line number, fixture type/ manufacturer, or manufacture/ fixture type, if needed.
3. Uncheck the "Add New" box to remove an item from the order.
4. Review the bill of material to determine accuracy. Note: fields with missing information will appear in yellow and fields with errors will appear in red.
Creating the Order
1. Click "Create" at the bottom of the window.
2. The "Question" window will appear, asking to change quote status from "Order Pending" to "Ordered."
3. Select "Yes."
4. If this is the first order created from this quote, the "Question" window will appear, asking the user to create a release or hold order.
5. Select "Release" if wish to create a release order.
6. Select "Hold" if you wish to create a hold for release order or a partial release order.