Support tokens allow OASIS Support to log in to your O4 instance to troubleshoot issues without requiring your email and password. This article will explain how to generate a support token in O4. Caution: this token should only be generated if instructed to do by OASIS Support. Do not share the token with anyone else.
1. Click , then select About OASIS from the drop-down list.
2. The About OASIS screen will appear.
3. Click Support, then Generate Support Token.
4. The Generate Support Token pop-up will appear.
5. Enter the number of hours for the token to remain valid. If you are unsure how many hours to enter, ask your assisting OASIS Support team member.
6. Click .
7. Users will be returned to the About OASIS page. The Support Tokens section will be now present, listing the token, create date & time, and expiry date & time.
8. Click . The token is now available to paste in response to OASIS Support.