Support tokens allow OASIS Support to log into your O4 instance and troubleshoot issues without requiring your email and password. This article will explain how to generate a support token in O4. Caution: only generate a support token if instructed to do so by OASIS Support. Do not share the token with anyone else.
1. Click , then select About OASIS from the drop-down list.
2. The About OASIS screen will appear.
3. Click Support, then select Generate Support Token from the drop-down list.
4. The Generate Support Token pop-up will appear.
5. Enter a number into the Number of hours token is valid field. If you are unsure how long the token should remain valid, ask your assisting OASIS Support team member.
6. Click .
7. The Support Tokens section will appear on the About OASIS screen listing the token, its create date, and its expiry date.
8. Click .
9. Paste the token in an emailed response to OASIS Support.