Projects are intended to serve as the largest category of a job. O4 Projects provides several tools and features to allow users to manage their projects efficiently, including new O4-exclusive reports. This page lists the features available in O4 Projects.
Inside Sales View vs. Outside Sales View- this article explains the difference between the Inside Sales View vs. the Outside Sales View of a project in O4.
Creating a Project in O4- the articles below explain how to create and edit a project in O4.
- Creating an O4 Project
- The General Tab of a Project in O4
- Adding a Customer to a Project in O4
- Adding Conversations to a Project in O4
- O4 Bill of Materials Quick Edits
Manipulating Prices in a Quote- the articles below discuss manipulating pricing in the quote's bill of materials.
Printing Quotes- the articles below discuss the various prints available for quotes in O4.
- Printing a Specification Registration
- Printing a Request for Quote
- Printing a Bill of Material
- Printing a Customer Copy
- Printing a Manufacturer Breakout
- Printing an Office Copy
Reports- the articles below describe the reports from the Tools menu on the Projects Listing page.
Note: the O4 Spec Registration option under the Tools menu provides a quick way to generate the O4 Quote Backlog report with the "Spec Registration Backlog" view applied.