The O4 Follow Up Listing helps users, especially outside sales people, track what projects need to be followed up on. The O4 Follow Ups Listing allows users to configure the listing by manipulating the URL. The URL may then be bookmarked or even emailed to users that have access to O4. Note: this report also provides menu options to allow user to quickly run a report without manipulating the URL.
1. Click the icon.
2. Select Projects from the drop-down list.
3. The Project/Quote Listing page will appear.
4. Click Tools, then click Follow up listing.
5. The Followup Listing page will appear.
URL Encoded Options
The following options are available:
- Listing- chose columns to show in the listing
- Days- limit the number of days since bid date
- Specified- limit to jobs where the specified check box is selected
- Important- limit to jobs where the important check box is selected
- Workgroup- limit to specified workgroup
- Target- target what tab of the project is opened when clicking on a job
- Show- identify the source of quotes to show
The following columns are currently defined and may be added to the listing through a simple comma separated list of column names:
- Base- show the total for the base column
- BidDate- show the current project bid date
- BidName- show the name of the bid
- Contractors- show a list of contractors on the job (for the rep version, this is the 2nd level assignment on the Customers tab on the quote)
- Customers- show a list of customers on the job (first level assignment on the customers tab)
- LastFollowup- show the text of the last follow up for the job
- Level1- show the total for level 1 column
- Level2- show the total for level 2 column
- Level3- show the total for level 3 column
- MyContractors- show the contractors assigned to the current user
- MyCustomers- show the customers assigned to the current user
- MySpecifiers- show specifiers assigned to the current user
- ProjectName- show the name of the project
- OBase- show the total for the OBase column
- QuoteNumber- show the current active quote number
- Quoter- show the quoter assigned to the job
- Remarks- show the remarks on the notes tab of the job
- SPEC_* - any of the user defined roles in OASIS may be called out as a column. For example, SPEC_Architect would show the specifier assigned the "Architect" role on the job
- SellPrice- show the total for the sell column
- Status- show thecurrent quote status
- TAG_* - any search tags on the job may be shown in the listing as a column. For example, TAG_DidCalcs would show the user defined tag "DidCalcs" on the job
When clicking on a quote in the listing, the page that is shown will default to the Follow Ups section of the project. This allows for the user to quickly add a follow up note. However, the system can target a different section of the project using the target options below:
- Quote- show the quote BOM. This may either be in the project editor (inside sales view) or the sales view of the project based on OASIS security.
- Followups- this is the default and targets the follow ups section of the project
- General- show the project general tab of the project
The show option essentially identifies the algorithm used to select quotes to show in the listing. New options are expected to make it easier to identify quotes based on user needs. The following options are available:
- Active Bids- show all active (not closed) bids
- Bid Board- only show bids selected for the bid board (all)
- My Bid Board- show bids selected for the bid board that the user is either the quoter or has recently updated the quote (quoters)
- My Sales Account- show bids where the user has some credit on the job as specified in the sales accounts on the job (sales)
- My Assigned Customers- show bids where the user is assigned to one or more of the customers on the job (sales)
- My Workgroup- show bids selected for the bid board and the job is in the default workgroup for the user (quoters)
In all cases, the OASIS user security settings may limit the quotes shown for the customer (e.g., view all access for projects/quotes).
The Base URL will need to change to the O4 instance for your company by replacing "https://www/OASIS/" with the corresponding elements sent to you by the OASIS Support team. To contact OASIS Support, call 501-843-6750 or email Support@OasisSalesSoftware.com. Note: the URLs will show escape characters. For example, spaces are automatically replaced by "%20". When setting up URLs, users can key the space but keep in mind that the browser will alter the URL as required by internet specifications.
The example URL above will:
- Show any quote selected for the bid board. Note: this will filter based on the user’s security.
- The listing will show the following columns: Project, Quote Number, Sell Price, Status, and Quoter
- Target will be the Quote BOM in O4
Use case: allows quoters to quickly access bid board items.
The example URL above will:
- Show all the quotes the user has credit on (appears on the project sales accounts) that have bid over the past 30 days and the job has been flagged as “Specified” (the corresponding check box has been selected)
- The listing will show the following columns: Project name, My Customers, Sell Price, Status, Bid Date and the last follow up
- Target will be the follow ups section of the project
Use case: allows outside sales to track current active projects and do follow ups
Instead of manipulating the URL, users can use the menus at the top of the page to configure the listing.
- Active Bids- show active bids
- Bid Board- show bids identified for the Bid Board
- My Bid Board (Quoters)- show bids where you are the quoter
- My Sales Accounts (Sales)- show bids where you are a sales account
- My Sales Customers (Sales)- show bids for customer for which you are the sales account
- My Workgroup (Quoters)- show all bids in your workgroup
- Days- listing of common days since the bid date on the quote
- Workgroup- list of workgroups in OASIS
- Specified- show bids identified as specified
- Not Specified- used to disable the filter for specified bids (above option)
- Important- show bids identified as important
- Not Important- used to disable filter the for important (above option)