The Order Summary Goal Tile tracks sales based on order entry date and compares it to a set overall goal or stretch goal. Users can track total sell, net, territory sell, and territory net and filter the orders that are considered. This article will explain how to create a Order Summary Goal Tile in O4.
- Users must have the correct security access to create a tile.
Creating the Tile
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Click the Tiles menu, then select Create from the drop-down list.
3. The Create Tiles page will appear. Click the Order Summary Goal tile.
4. The Creating Order Summary Goal Tile page will appear. This page is divided into two sections: Visual Details and Calculation Details.
Use this section to define the tile's display information.
1. Enter a display name into the Display Name field. If you do not enter a display name, the tile will appear as "Order Summary Goal" by default.
2. Select the page where the tile should display using the Display location drop-down.
3. Enter names into the Users field to create the tile for other users. Check Don't Create Tile For Yourself if you do not want to see the tile after it's created.
Use this section to enter the data points considered during the tile's calculations.
1. Define a timeframe for the goal in the Effective Period fields. Click the From and To fields to open a list of relative dates, months, or days.
2. Select a sale value to track from the Goal Source drop-down list.
- Sell Price- sell price of orders
- Net Price- net price of orders
- Territory Sales Credit- total sell value for your territory
- Territory Net Credit- total net value for your territory
3. Define the goal and stretch goal for the tile.
- Goal- the total sale value you wish to accomplish.
- Stretch Goal- a lofty sale value goal to help users earn a higher bonus. Note: this field is optional. It can be left at zero and will not disrupt the tile's calculations.
4. Click to view Header Level and Line Level filters. These filters are not required.
- Customer- filter orders based on customer
- Parent Customer- filter orders based on parent customer
- CSRs- filter orders assigned to the selected CSR
- Quoters- filter orders assigned to the selected quoter
- Sales Accounts- filter orders based on the assigned sales accounts
- Workgroups- filter orders assigned to the selected workgroup
- Active Manufacturer Filter- check this box only to consider orders for active manufacturers
- Manufacturer- filter orders based on the selected manufacturer. Note: do not filter by manufacturers if you plan to filter by parent manufacturers, as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Manufacturer- filter orders based on the selected parent manufacturer.
- Release Status- filter orders by the selected release status.
Once the tile's setup is complete, click . After the tile has been created, it can be edited at any time.
Viewing the Tile
Once the tile has generated data, it will update nightly. Read more about viewing the Order Summary Goal Tile.